The Juvéderm collection of dermal fillers brings subtle volume to various facial areas to create a rejuvenated, refined, defined look. With a non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure, Juvéderm in Friendswood replenishes the volume beneath the skin for beautiful, natural-looking results that can last up to two years.
Replenish, Rejuvenate, and Enhance Your Look with Juvéderm
Over time, our skin loses elasticity and volume and begins to appear loose and wrinkled. One of the reasons for this is the natural drop in hyaluronic acid levels of your skin. Hyaluronic acid is a type of sugar that occurs naturally in the body.
It attracts moisture to the skin and gives it that plump, hydrated look that we associate with youth. Since Juvéderm’s main ingredient is hyaluronic acid, it is a versatile filler that can add volume and hydration to several different facial areas.
Juvéderm may be the ideal filler to:
- Add fullness and definition to the lips
- Minimize lines around the mouth
- Add volume to the cheeks for a more contoured look
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Correct volume loss due to aging
- Augment the chin area and improve chin projection
Is Juvéderm the Right Filler for Me?
There are many fillers on the market, and it can be challenging to know which one to choose. At Banerji Plastic Surgery in Houston, Texas, we offer a wide range of dermal fillers, including Restylane, Radiesse, Belotero, and Sculptra. During your consultation with Dr. Banerji, he will examine your face and ask you questions about your aesthetic goals. This makes it possible for him to guide you and help you choose the filler most suited to your unique situation. Juvéderm has several different types of fillers that are designed for various facial areas:
- Ultra: Used to smooth out facial wrinkles and lines. Can also be used to augment the lips.
- Ultra Plus: A thicker formula that is effective in improving deeper facial folds and wrinkles, as well as treating more severe volume loss.
- Volbella: Used to enhance the lips and address wrinkles in the mouth area.
- Voluma: Adds volume in the cheek area and can be used for subtle chin augmentation.
- Vollure: Smooths out facial wrinkles, for example, nasolabial folds (the lines from your nose down to the sides of your mouth).
Get the Results of Your Dreams with No Recovery Time!
Juvéderm in League City, TX is short and typically takes between 15 minutes and an hour. Dr. Banerji will inject the filler into your skin using a fine needle with precision and meticulous care. Juvéderm contains a local anesthetic that lessens any pain or discomfort. You will see the changes immediately, as the filler adds volume under the skin instantly. You should expect to experience some swelling or bruising, but this should gradually subside on its own. Recovery time is minimal, and you should be able to go back to your day immediately.
Get World-Class Results with Dr. Banerji
Dr. Banerji and his team at Banerji Plastic Surgery are passionate about helping you live a happier, more confident life. Dr. Banerji is a talented board-certified plastic surgeon who has mastered the most advanced surgical techniques, as well as non-surgical, minimally invasive procedures like Juvederm in Friendswood. At Banerji Plastic Surgery, you can expect privacy, discretion, and superior results, elegant, refined, and natural.